If you are a grantee or a member of a project team, this information will help you find out about how to manage your SARE award. It may also be used to understand SARE's expectations before submitting a grant application.
Key Management Points
- Grants are paid as reimbursements.
- Save project-related receipts and invoice on a timely basis. Download invoice template.
- Acknowledge SARE in all journal articles, bulletins, guides, websites and all other resources developed with SARE funding.
- Reports should be timely, complete, and useful.
- Remember that outreach is an ongoing part of your project--don't wait to do all of it until the end.
- If any concerns, challenges or changes to your budget or project arise, contact the grant coordinator for your program.